2013年5月19日星期日

I am so disappointed by flickr/yahoo (2013)

I had been suffering by flickr upload timeout / disconnected issue for months and I am still suffering.

What happened is:
(*) If I use home internet to upload photos to flickr, it always complain "error"! "timeout"! "disconnected". But when I check my home internet speed and found it actually can reach 14Mbps. What is more, I have no trouble to connect to the rest of the world.
(*) If I use office internet to upload, then it's OK.
(*) The solution for me to upload flick photos on home internet is to use the "old flickr upload". But this is a very annoying upload page: because I have to upload photos one by one. Usually I have to upload around 30~40 photos, you can image how annoying it is!!!
(*) It had been a month, I don't see any improvement!! What the hell!!
(*) I am sick and tired to using old flickr upload so I decide to download flickr uploader software to upload photos. That even worse because it doesn't even start!! I installed then uploaded linked to a flickr page to ask access to my flickr account. Of course I granted it but every time when I tried to sign it, it linked to the web page again and again and again! And eventually, it said this is a third party issue not flickr bala bala bala!

I am so regret to having purchased flickr pro account for the next 2 years. I want my money back!

I think Yahoo! is truly dying when it doesn't care its customer any more!

没有评论: